Are you or a loved one suffering from high blood pressure, extra belly fat, increased blood sugar, or abnormal cholesterol? If so, you may be at risk for diabetes, heart disease, stroke, and cancer—the #1 killers of Canadian men and women.
If not, you may still be at risk: 50% of those who die from heart attack or stroke had no prior warning.
In this New Year, P3 Health is excited to announce a new, 4-month program to help those suffering from diabetes, heart disease, stroke and cancer, and those at risk of developing Metabolic Syndrome.
The 4-month DARI program includes:
– Generalized, group information sessions and experiential training seminars;
– Personalized, private consultations with a Medical Doctor, a Genomic Medicine Doctor, a Complementary Medical Specialist (Naturopathic Doctor, Osteopathic Manual Practitioner, or Chiropractic Doctor), Registered Holistic Nutritionist, and Health Coach;
– Comprehensive Medical Assessment, including: Physical exam, complete blood count, BIA, Cholesterol Test, Echocardiogram, Carotid Doppler Ultrasound, and Vascular Genetic Panel;
– A customized vitamin supplement to meet your specific nutritional needs, given orally and/or intravenously;
– Fitness Assessment;
– Weight, sleep, and stress management through Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR), Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Training (MBCT), or technologically-based biofeedback therapy training;
– A report of all medical findings and customized, integrated Action Plan;
– Bi-weekly monitoring by Health Coach for the duration of the program; and,
– Preferred access to a variety of valuable health and wellness programs and services throughout the year.
Don’t be a statistic: Register today for a free introductory, educational session at P3 Health on one of the following days and times.
– Thursday, February 25 from 6:00-7:00PM (NOW FULL)
– Wednesday, March 2 from 6:00-7:00PM
– Saturday, March 5 from 10:00-11:00AM